5th Gen H-Series CO2 Desktop Laser /w Removable Floor
- Special Order
For customers outside of Las Vegas, this product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please call 1-800-779-7458 to order. For local Customers, please call 702-871-0722 to check availability as we don't stock all of the machines on the website. Local delivery is available for machinery in the Las Vegas/Henderson area.
This compact desktop CO2 laser cutter is capable of cutting 1/4" acrylic and 1/4" wood as well as marking anodized aluminum, glass, marble/granite and Thermark treated metals.
- New powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet + USB controller and software developed by FSL in Las Vegas, NV
- True 20” x 12” cutting area
- Patent pending focusing mechanism allows for fully removable Z floor (allows work on materials too big to fit in machine)
- US direct print software drivers work with any program that prints: CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator, PDF - even MS Word!
- Air assist connection to blow away smoke at the laser head while laser is cutting
- Through the lens red pointing laser + beam combiner to see exactly where the cutting will occur
- Compact space saving design and weighs only 70 lbs
- Optional rotary attachment for engraving round bottles
- 30 day money back 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Designed and assembled in the USA
With this laser you can engrave from any Windows application that can print to a standard printer including CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Autocad, Inkscape and even MS Word and MS Paint. This is made possible because the machine uses the powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB controller with Direct Print Drivers manufactured and available exclusively at Full Spectrum Laser.
For cutting wood and acrylic the machine has a honeycomb table and exhaust port.