Requires a Stuart Batty Taper-Lock Handle, sold separately.
- First ever laminated skew blades
- Precision machine fitted to taper-lock grey iron bolster and no weak tang
- CPM 10V laminated into hardened stainless steel for a stronger blade
- Triple tempered and cryogenically treated CPM 10V yields 5 times the life of M2
- Radius profile for smooth tool rest traversing and a shorter bevel for improve straight slicing cuts
- Widest range of handle lengths
- Ready to use out of the box with hollow ground 40 degree bevel