Cnc Shark HD4 Extended®
- Ships Direct From Manufacturer
For customers outside of Las Vegas, this product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please call 1-800-779-7458 to order. For local Customers, please call 702-871-0722 to check availability as we don't stock all of the machines on the website. Local delivery is available for machinery in the Las Vegas/Henderson area.
- -Table dimensions: 28'' x 63''
- -XYZ travel: 25'' x 50'' x 7''
- -Overall dimensions: 36-1/4'' W x 63'' L x 24-1/2'' H
- -New anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axes
- -New, stronger interlocking table designed for accuracy and less table flex.
- -Detachable, rotating cradles allow different attachments
- -Enhanced hardware controllers with expansion ports and pendant ability
- -Improved design on Z axis to allow heavier applications (like spindles)
- -Reinforced to handle larger routers such as the Porter Cable 890 series or Bosch 1617 series (up to 2-1/4 HP router)
- -Adjustable bearings give more stability during heavy cutting X and Y axes have supported linear guides.
- -Aluminum and high-density polyethylene construction is designed for heavy use.
- -Automatic on and off software control of router Controller box with aluminum case and push button E-stop Pendant control capability included (designed for numeric laptop keypad)
- -Mount for router included (router sold separately)
- -USB interface Simply supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port and any of the routers listed below
- -Includes VCarve Pro 8.5 w/built in Cut 3-D capabilities
- -Includes the Virtual Zero technology-(requires optional touch plate accessory)
- -One year warranty on parts and labor from date of purchase, special shipping exclusions apply.
- -Fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately): Bosch 1617 and 1618 Porter Cable 890 Series Porter Cable 690 Series (6902VS must be manually started) DeWalt 610, 616, 618