Please email credit applications to email@example.com
Employment Applications and Credit Card Authorization Forms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to scan documents with Google Drive
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop .
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page .
- Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
The iPhone "Notes" app also has a scan function.
How to scan documents in the Notes app
- Open a new or existing note.
- Tap the + icon and tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in the camera's view.
- Use the shutter button or one of the volume buttons to capture the scan. (If positioned properly, it will capture automatically)
- If needed, adjust the corners of the scan by dragging, then tap Keep Scan
If you don't have a scanner or a smartphone, you can also mail the documents or present them in person at 5461 Arville St., Las Vegas NV 89118