Working on the jobsite requires versatility and flexibility. The combination of this drill and impact driver will allow you to handle all of the drill and driving tasks required during the beginning stages of your construction project. You will have the confidence to drill holes and drive fasteners in a variety of materials.
- Robust: Long lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T mode specifically for self tapping screws
- Kickback free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool free 1/4“ holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage