Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Parallel Guides
- Ships from Store Within 3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
The fast, easy way to precisely make straight, wide cuts in plywood and solid wood...anywhere
- Precision guides for making accurate, repeatable cuts from 12" to 96" wide when using the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and 62" Guide Track
- Versatile for making clean, straight rip cuts from 12" to 96" wide
- Precise, easy-to-read multipurpose measuring rules
- Attach quickly when needed, and easily removable without losing calibration
- Safe cutting is provided by positioning the 62" Guide Track precisely while the saw moves over the material
- Compact design stays out of the way while cutting, and allows Parallel Guides to be stored easily in Plunge Saw case
Parallel Guides attach quickly and easily to the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track to provide accurate measurement and material stops when making cuts from 12" to 96" wide in solid wood, plywood, and other sheet goods. Parallel Guides make guided cutting even easier and more accurate. Rip Guides also eliminate the hassle and potential inaccuracies of measuring and marking every cut.
Parallel Guides lock onto the 62" Guide Track, and precision measuring tapes that extend for cuts from 12" to 96" wide. Heavy-duty brakes lock measurements in to enable making one or many cuts at the exact width without having to measure and mark the workpiece. Simply lock in the measurement desired, place the 62" Guide Track on the material, and position it so the hook on the end of each Parallel-Guide measuring tape contacts the edge of the material Then make the cut. The Guide Track stays in place on the material, while the Parallel Guides position the material precisely.
Rip Guides attach quickly to the 62" Guide Track when needed, and can be easily removed without needing to be recalibrated or adjusted for accurate measurements every time.
Sold as a pair. Designed to work with the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track