MicroJig MICRODIAL Tapering Jig
- Normally Ships out in 1-3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
MICRODIAL Tapering Jig
The most precise, versatile tapering jig. Make smarter tapers with this precision engineering marvel.
- Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree
- Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock
- Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees
- Two independent MemoryLocks keeps angles for repeat taper cuts
- Compatible with GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock
One or two GRR-RIPPERS (sold separately) can be quickly attached anywhere along the working edge of the jig to safely hold narrow stock when using on the table saw, router table or band saw.
With MICRODIAL’s two built-in dials, you can set your taper angle by degrees or rise over run.
Quickly and easily set the taper angle from 0 to 10 degrees with the turn of a dial. MICRODIAL is the only tapering jig with incremental and exact measurement markings to set the angle of your cut. So precise, it locks in angles as fine as 1/8th of a degree. The ColorMatch technology ensures accurate and easy set up using color-coded markings.
Using rise over run, you can set your taper based on the amount of material you want to remove. Simply set your taper up to 2 inch in 1/16 inch intervals to remove the exact amount you need. We even provide the simple step-by-step taper formula to deliver unmatched accuracy.
The MICRODIAL Tapering Jig features ColorMatch dials for easily setting tapers by degree or rise over run. Quickly change between 2 preset angles with the built-in MemoryLocks.