MicroJig Zero Play Miter Bar 2pk
- Normally Ships out in 1-3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Build an accurate table saw sled fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bars takes cross cut table saw sleds to the next level of precision.
- Hassle-free miter bars using One-Touch Calibration
- No slop, side-to-side play or seasonal warping
- Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures and sleds
- Easily retrofit existing cross cut sleds or jigs
- Fits standard (3/4" x 3/8") T miter slots, ShopSmith and General miter tracks
- Includes 2 ZEROPLAY miter bars, 2 ZEROPLAY miter stops and cross cut jig plans
- For T-Track Miter Slots Only
- 9.5-Inch length for each miter bar
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars are hassle-free, dead-on accurate, and super-simple to use. Build better, more accurate jigs, sleds, and fixtures faster. Your projects will thank you.
Create perfectly square crosscut jigs fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bar System takes miter bars and table saw sleds to the next level of precision. By using the One-Touch Calibration, you instantly fill the full width of the miter slot for no side-to-side play.
Top-down installation lets you keep your sled square to the fence while you secure the ZEROPLAY Miter Bar for a hassle-free setup and precision cuts.
Use two ZEROPLAY Miter Bars in tandem to create long sleds and jigs. Handle larger materials safer and more accurately.