Build an accurate table saw sled fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bars takes cross cut table saw sleds to the next level of precision.
- Hassle-free miter bars using One-Touch Calibration
- No slop, side-to-side play or seasonal warping
- Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures and sleds
- Easily retrofit existing cross cut sleds or jigs
- Fits standard (3/4" x 3/8") T miter slots, ShopSmith and General miter tracks
- Includes 1 ZEROPLAY miter bar and cross cut jig plans
- 9.5-Inch length for each miter bar
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars are hassle-free, dead-on accurate, and super-simple to use. Build better, more accurate jigs, sleds, and fixtures faster. Your projects will thank you.
Create perfectly square crosscut jigs fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bar System takes miter bars and table saw sleds to the next level of precision. By using the One-Touch Calibration, you instantly fill the full width of the miter slot for no side-to-side play.
Top-down installation lets you keep your sled square to the fence while you secure the ZEROPLAY Miter Bar for a hassle-free setup and precision cuts.
Use two ZEROPLAY Miter Bars in tandem to create long sleds and jigs. Handle larger materials safer and more accurately.
Includes ZEROPLAY Miter Stop, reliable and precise hold-down anchors for the table saw tops and miter T-tracks. Build custom hold-downs for T-TRACK miter slots. Perfect for accurate repeat cuts for a sliding table saw sleds. A must-have for clamping, slotting, stopping, and more. Use for point A and B stops for slotting. Locks woodworking jigs in position.
Fits any standard 3/4” x 3/8” T-Track Miter Slots, ShopSmith and General 350 Tracks.
The ZEROPLAY Guide Bars can be adjusted to fit any miter slot from 0.73" to 0.79" wide. We recommend measuring your miter slot before purchase to ensure it fits within these limits.
Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
Work Safer. Work Smarter.
Customers Also Viewed