Sawstop Professional Tablesaw PCS175 with 36" Pro T-Glide Fence System
NORTH AMERICA’S #1 CABINET SAW
WE FOCUS ON GIVING WOODWORKERS A BETTER EXPERIENCE, STARTING WITH SAWSTOP SAFETY AND ENDING WITH LASTING QUALITY.
1. Monitor & Detect
• The blade carries a small electrical signal.
• When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
• The change to the signal activates the safety system.
2. Brake Activation
• An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it in less than 5 milliseconds!
• The blade’s angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
• Power to the motor is shut off. 3. Reset
• Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational. The entire reset process takes less than 90 seconds.