Razertip SK Burner Woodturning Starter Kit
- Ships from Store Within 3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
SK Burner, Woodturning Starter Kit
The Razertip SK woodturning starter kit contains the most useful pens/tips/cords for woodturners.
This package consists of:
1 SK burner (power supply).
1 #CORD1FL Standard Cord.
1 #CORD1HD Heavy Duty Cord.
1 #CLEANER Tip Cleaner.
2 #BPH Interchangeable-tip Pens.
1 #SET99X5 Set of 5 Ball Tips.
1 #TW6AST Pkg of assorted Tip wire.
1 #HD5MH Heavy Duty Medium Spear Pen.
1 #HD5MP Heavy Duty Spear Shader Pen.
Do not let the SK's small size fool you. It is packed with the same power and circuitry as the SS-D10, so it is great as a starter unit or as a second burner for the serious artist. So what is the difference from the SS-D10? The SK will accept only one handpiece at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in handpieces when changing over, and it doesn't have the extra-low-end temperature adjustment. Other than that, it is essentially the same unit as the SS-D10. The SK accepts all Razertip pens and accessories; with available adapter cords will accept most any make of pen, too.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- ideal wide-range temperature control: won’t scorch wood at "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- super-flexible adapter cords (in standard or heavy-duty) will accept most any brand of pen
- indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- removeable and reversible handpiece cords allow use of extra-flex or heavy-duty cords
- laser-welding technology
- unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.
- Electrical ratings:
Input: 120VAC, 60Hz. Output: 2.2VAC, 10.0A maximum.
Maximum 45 watts.
- Temperature range:
340F (170C) to 1400F (745C) approx.
5" x 5" x 3.5" (127mm x 127mm x 82mm)
- Electrical Safety Certification:
Intertek "ETL c-us" safety certification for North America.
3 years on the power supply and 1 year on all handpieces.