Razertip SS-D10 Burner Woodturning Starter Kit
- Ships from Store Within 3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
SS-D10 Burner, Woodturning Starter Kit
The Razertip SS-D10 woodturning starter kit contains the most useful pens/tips/cords for woodturners.
This package consists of:
1 SS-D10 burner (power supply).
1 #CORD1FL Standard Cord.
1 #CORD1HD Heavy Duty Cord.
1 #CLEANER Tip Cleaner.
2 #BPH Interchangeable-tip Pens.
1 #SET99X5 Set of 5 Ball Tips.
1 #TW6AST Pkg of assorted Tip wire.
1 #HD5MH Heavy Duty Medium Spear Pen.
1 #HD5MP Heavy Duty Spear Shader Pen.
The SS-D10 is Razertip's workhorse, with many features not found on any other burner. Dual handpiece capability allows you to have 2 pens plugged in at the same time and change between them at the flick of a switch. This is particularly useful if your work calls for frequent handpiece or cord changes. It saves time and wear on the connectors. The SS-D10's extra lowend temperature adjustment allows you to turn the heat down further if the "1" setting is still too hot. If you are sculpting wax or detailing plastics, you will love the extra range available on the low end of the SS-D10.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- ideal wide-range temperature control: won’t scorch wood at "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- super-flexible adapter cords (in standard or heavy-duty) will accept most any brand of pen
- indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- removeable and reversible handpiece cords allow use of extra-flex or heavy-duty cords
- laser-welding technology
- unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.
- Dual handpiece capability (SS-D10 only).
- Electrical ratings:
Input: 120VAC, 60Hz. Output: 2.2VAC, 10.0A maximum.
Maximum 45 watts.
- Temperature range:
340F (170C) to 1400F (745C) approx.
5" x 7" x 3.5" (127mm x 177mm x 82mm)
1.2kg / 2.6lb.
- Electrical Safety Certification:
Intertek "ETL c-us" safety certification for North America.
3 years on the power supply and 1 year on all handpieces.